When one observes a fact without knowledge then one can learn: Amsterdam 1967 - Students Discussion 2
Narrated By: ,
Publisher: M-Y Books
Date: November 2015
Duration: 1 hours 21 minutes
When one observes a fact without knowledge then one can learn - 28 May 1967
- Why do we dream at all?
- Isn't dreaming at night a waste of energy, when the brain needs to becompletely at rest?
- When do you actually learn?
- When I learn through Freud about myself I am not observing myself, I amobserving the image which Freud has created about me.
- Can you do nothing, psychologically?
- If two people are quarrelling and one stops, what takes place?
- The more we talk together, the more we communicate together, the clearer itbecomes.