When the mind is completely quiet, how can there be time?: Gstaad 1965 - Small Group Discussion 6
Narrated By: ,
Publisher: M-Y Books
Date: November 2015
Duration: 1 hours 24 minutes
When the mind is completely quiet, how can there be time? - 29 August 1965
- What does time mean to you, as a human being?
- Is there such thing as existence?
- Quietness has come because I have understood the nature of time, function, thought and pleasure.
- What takes place when there is great intensity?
- Thought has a movement in function. Here there is no movement which thought can recognise, because thought is not coming into this at all.
- When time comes to an end, is there distance and space?
- If you look at the mountain without the layer of thought as function, as theexperiencer, what is space?
- When there is no experiencer, no thinker, in that stillness is there time?
- Time exists only when there is an observer.