Why does one have to have order in life?: Rajghat 1965 - School Talk (Students) 3
Narrated By: ,
Publisher: M-Y Books
Date: November 2015
Duration: 1 hours 13 minutes
Why does one have to have order in life? - 7 December 1965
- You can learn easily when there is an atmosphere of freedom and friendship,a sense of happiness. That is denied when you are compelled. Compulsion is not righteous behaviour.
- Q: What is the foundation of religion?
- Q: Why does a man want success in life?
- What are you going to be when you grow up?
- Q: When bad thoughts come to our mind and we want to suppress them, evenmore bad thoughts come to our mind. Why is that?
- Q: How is one to keep happy and engaged, without external stimuli?