Why has man given supreme importance to thought?: Ojai 1980 - Dialogue 3
Narrated By: ,
Publisher: M-Y Books
Date: November 2015
Duration: 1 hours 24 minutes
Why has man given supreme importance to thought? - 8 April 1980
- Q: Is the 'ground' indifferent to mankind, as the physical universe appears to be? - How does one find out if there is something more than the merely physical?
- Q: Why is it that theories are necessary and useful in organising facts aboutmatter outwardly, and yet inwardly, psychologically they are in the way, of nouse at all?
- Seeking security for myself, for my family, for my group, for my tribe, has brought about division.
- Why has man given importance to thought as the supreme thing?
- If I accept I am irrational completely, I am rational.