Without self-knowledge there cannot be complete action: Ojai 1949 - Public Talk 10
Narrated By: ,
Publisher: M-Y Books
Date: November 2015
Duration: 1 hours 2 minutes
10. Without self-knowledge there cannot be complete action - 14 August 1949
- Can we act without ideation?
- Immortality is not an idea. It is something beyond ideation, thought and thebundle of memory which is all the 'me'.
- Love is not a thought process.
- Q: What place has criticism in relationship?
- Q: When you speak of timelessness, it seems you must mean something besidesa sequence of events. Do you perhaps mean that by knowing what part of you is eternal, then time no longer becomes a means to an end, or a means to progress?
- Q: Is there a gulf, an interval of any duration, between my perceiving something, and being or realizing it?
- Q: You often speak of living, experiencing, and yet being as nothing. What is this state of being as nothing consciously?