Wonder Woman Psychology: Lassoing the Truth
Narrated By: ,
Publisher: HighBridge Company
Date: May 2018
Duration: 7 hours 0 minutes
For seventy five years, Wonder Woman has served as an inspiration to people everywhere. Wonder Woman Psychology: Lassoing the Truth examines this powerful superhero-who was created by famous psychologist William Moulton Marston-through twenty chapters, including some very special interviews and the previously unpublished memoir of Elizabeth Holloway Marston. This collection analyzes:
- Marston's important role in the history of forensic psychology.
- How Diana's relationship with her mother and Amazonian sisters shapes her to become a leader and the heroine called Wonder Woman.
- The ways differences in culture and gender can contribute to alienation but also to personal empowerment.
- What roles emotion, strengths, virtues, and culture shock play in heroic behavior.
- And what it truly means to be a wonder.