Yoga Nidra Meditation for Sleep: 2 in 1 Book Bundle: Guided Bedtime Meditations for Kids and Parents
Date: July 2020
Duration: 6 hours 34 minutes
Do you want to access the deepest states of relaxation?
Are you looking for a resource that will enable you and your child to sleep better at night?
Yoga nidra, or the “sleep of the yogis,” is an accessible meditation practice that cultivates wellbeing on multiple levels. This simple practice of guided, deep relaxation promotes authentic rest.
The technique incorporates a detailed body scan with awareness placed on the breath and sensation of relaxation. Yoga nidra helps to calm the nervous system, reduce your stress level and enhance general health.
This is a practice that both adults and children can benefit from. Yoga Nidra is done while lying down in a comfortable position and guided using the voice of the teacher. Relaxation of the body and mind is induced by the awareness of stillness, comfort, position and breath.
This bundle contains two audiobooks:
● Yoga Nidra for Sleep
● Bedtime Yoga Nidra for Kids
Each guided Yoga Nidra meditation features three different calming background music options, allowing you to personalize the meditation.
By listening to this bundle, you and your child will:
● Learn to meditate in a practical way
● Fall asleep more easily and sleep more deeply through the night
● Lower your stress and anxiety levels
● Improve your overall health and wellbeing
● Cultivate awareness, gratitude and compassion
● Discover inner peace, balance and happiness
● Experience profound relaxation of body and mind
● Learn to process your emotions in a safe and healthy way
Get your copy today!