You can understand yourself very simply when you are quiet: Rajghat 1965 - School Talk (Students) 2
Narrated By: ,
Publisher: M-Y Books
Date: November 2015
Duration: 1 hours 11 minutes
You can understand yourself very simply when you are quiet - 4 December 1965
- When you are really quiet, alone with yourself, you begin to know yourself andto see the intricacies of your mind.
- Q:Why does the mind get disturbed when it is in a state of revolt and how can it quieten down?
- Q: Is communication possible in all conditions?
- Q: When we say anything that is a bit alternative to what our elders think, we are stopped. There is great tension between us. Will you say what we should do about it?
- Q: What is humanity and when can a man be called a human being?
- Q: Is our way of life right?
- Q: You have said that we must have a quiet mind and at the same time you saidthat disturbance is inevitable.
- Q: What is the importance of spirituality in the life of a human being?
- Q: How does evil come about?