Your Dog: The Owner's Manual: Hundreds of Secrets, Surprises, and Solutions for Raising a Happy, Healthy Dog
Written By: ,
Publisher: Hachette Book Group USA
Date: June 2011
Duration: 9 hours 45 minutes
Through surprising facts, moving stories and tested solutions, the veterinary expert from Good Morning America and The Dr. Oz Show will give every dog owner the secrets to raising a healthy, well-behaved dog.
For anyone who owns a dog or is thinking about getting one, Dr. Marty Becker's manual is a must-have guide to anything and everything canine. In YOUR DOG: THE OWNER'S MANUAL, the "best-loved family doctor for pets" shares insider secrets on how to keep puppy problems from becoming doggy disasters and how to best bond with your dog through helpful, easily accessible tips and tricks on how to:
· Find the right dog for your family's lifestyle
· Solve the most annoying behavioral problems
· Make sure your dog gets the exercise he needs
· Use food puzzles to prevent weight gain
· Prevent dog health problems
· Save money on medication, both traditional and alternative
For seasoned dog owners as well as those looking to adopt a new friend, Dr. Becker provides all the insight that makes for both happy owners and happy dogs.