Your Money or Your Life
Date: November 2005
Duration: 5 hours 34 minutes
As the host of Fox News Channel's Your World with Neil Cavuto and Cavuto on Business, Neil Cavuto reports on today's most influential newsmakers, from CEOs to politicians -- getting behind the story by connecting with the men and women who made it. And he ends each show with his own personal commentaries -- sometimes witty, often inspiring, and always incisive and thought-provoking. Now, Cavuto collects the best of these essays in one volume, on topics that range from business to family to civility in public life.
Among the essays:
- Where Were You on September 10, 2001? ... on remembering what America was like before 9/11
- We Are What We Eat ... on fast food, lawsuits, and personal responsibility
- Why I Don't Trust My Uncle Sam ... on how the surplus of the 1990s was bound to disappear
- Tony Soprano for Fed Chairman ... on what Alan Greenspan could learn from the mob
- Tips for Empty Nesters ... on how to cope when your kids leave you behind
Covering one of the most tumultuous decades in memory -- from the wild and chaotic Clinton years through the sobering challenges of the ongoing War on Terror -- Cavuto's words offer a window into our America at its best and its worst.