It is important that you read all the terms and conditions carefully.
You must be at least 18 years old, or have parental permission to use the site and its services.
You agree that you are the credit card holder for your account, or have express permission of the cardholder to use their card as a payment method.
You agree to provide accurate and up-to-date essential personal information, and agree to maintain said information on your "My Account" page.
The Audiobooks.com service is available internationally; however, the library of available content will vary by region based on distribution rights on a per-title basis.
Copyright Laws and Intellectual Property Rights
Content from Audiobooks.com may be used and played for your personal, non-commercial use only. You agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, transfer, distribute, sell, broadcast, make available to third parties or circulate the content to anyone or to exploit any such content for commercial or non-commercial purposes without the express prior written consent of Audiobooks.com. Any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools is prohibited.
Audiobooks Unlimited Subscription members agree to pay a recurring monthly fee by credit card, permitting us to charge membership dues and any applicable tax, until the account is cancelled online or by phone. Membership dues, including promotional pricing and limited time offers, are subject to change at a pre-specified time, or at Audiobooks.com's discretion.
Promotional Free Trials, Corporate Gifts and Limited Time Offers
In the case of a promotional free trial (via an affiliate, corporate gift card, or promo code) your subscription will automatically renew and your credit card will be charged on the day after your trial expires. You must cancel before the end of your free trial if you do not wish to be billed. The day your account is activated is considered day one of your free trial.
Membership dues, including promotional pricing and limited time offers, are subject to change at a pre-specified time, or at Audiobooks.com's discretion.
Free trials will only be offered once to any individual or household. Some promotions and offers may only be available to new subscribers creating an Audiobooks.com account for the first time.
Audiobooks.com Plan Terms
Audiobooks.com members agree to pay a recurring monthly fee by credit card, permitting us to charge membership dues and any applicable tax, until the account is cancelled online or by phone. Membership fees, including promotional pricing and limited time offers, are subject to change at a pre-specified time, or at Audiobooks.com's discretion.
- Unlimited Membership Plans: Unlimited Plan Members are able to download or stream unlimited audio books every month. Audiobooks Unlimited subscription service is subject, at all times, to reasonable usage limits for personal use by an individual.
- 1 and 2 Book Membership Plans: The 1 and 2 Book Membership Plans receive credits that may be used to purchase Audiobooks.com content. The 1 and 2 Book Membership Plans are subject to the following terms:
- Rollover: 1 and 2 Book Members are allowed to rollover unused credits each month however, monthly subscription credits will expire 3 months after they have been issued by Audiobooks.com and any additional credits purchased will expire 6 months after purchase.
- Credit Refunds: Any member who is not fully satisfied with his or her listening experience may return their book for a full credit refund. Audiobooks.com reserves the right in its sole discretion to limit the number of refunds allowed by each member, including, but not limited to, cases where Audiobooks.com suspects abuse of the refund policy. Audiobooks.com may change these terms and conditions at any time.
- InstaCredit: The InstaCredit feature allows users to purchase additional books instantly within mobile apps. The cost of an InstaCredit will be immediately applied to the credit card or other payment method attached to the user's Audiobooks.com account. As of September 1st, 2014 InstaCredits cost $14.95 USD. The price of an InstaCredit may be changed at the sole discretion of Audiobooks.com. InstaCredits are subject to the same refund policy as regular subscription or top-up credits. Only members with an active subscription can purchase books using InstaCredit. The users ability to purchase InstaCredits can be disabled by the user at any time.
Gift Subscriptions and Promotional Codes
Audiobooks.com Gift Subsciptions
Subscriptions purchased as gifts ("Gift Subscriptions") will be presented to the recipient in the form of a gift code redeemable for the Gift Membership. Gift codes for Gift Subscriptions must be redeemed at Audiobooks.com and may be used only for Audiobooks.com memberships. Prior to being redeemed by a recipient, gift codes for Gift Subscriptions do not expire and are not subject to any dormancy fee or other fees for non-use. Gift Subscription recipients must have or open an Audiobooks.com account to redeem the gift code for a Gift Subscription. To view Gift Subscription balances and status, gift members should visit their "My Account" section of the Audiobooks.com site. Audiobooks.com may, in its discretion, advise the purchaser when the Gift Subscription has been redeemed by the recipient. Offer only open to U.S. residents.
- Gift codes for Gift Subscriptions cannot be used to purchase other Gift Subscriptions or a la carte audio content.
- Gift codes for Gift Subscriptions cannot be resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other Audiobooks.com account, except where required by law. Gift Subscriptions may not be transferred.
Gift with Purchase Gift Cards
The listed merchants are in no way affiliated with Audiobooks Inc nor are the listed merchants considered sponsors or co-sponsors of this program. Uses of merchant names and/or logos are by permission of each respective merchant and all trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Terms and conditions are applied to gift cards/certificates. Please see the merchant gift card/certificate for additional terms and conditions, which are subject to change at merchant's sole discretion. Merchants are not liable for any actual or alleged claims related to this offer. Please call (1-855-876-6195) should you have questions. All logos are registered trademarks. All rights reserved. Must be 18 years or older to participate. A U.S. address is required for delivery. Other restrictions may apply.
Reward Certificate disclaimer:
Please visit www.PickYourGiftCard.com to select your gift card before the date indicated. As a promotional qualifier you have been awarded one $10 gift card. Do not lose or misplace this Reward Card as Gift Claim Codes are single issuance only and lost or stolen Gift Claim Codes will not be replaced. Additional gift card selection instructions and directions can be found at www.PickYourGiftCard.com. If you do not have computer or online access, please call 866-642-7710 for live operator assistance. Operators are available Mon. - Fri. 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. (EST). The listed gift card merchants are in no way affiliated with our company nor are the listed merchants considered sponsors or co-sponsors of this program. Uses of merchant names and/or logos are by permission of each respective merchant and all trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Terms and conditions are applied to gift cards/certificates. Please see the merchant gift card/certificate for additional terms and conditions, which are subject to change at merchant's sole discretion. Merchants are not liable for any actual or alleged claims related to this offer. All logos are registered trademarks. All rights reserved. Must be 18 years or older to participate. A U.S. address is required for delivery. Merchants are not responsible for lost or stolen gift cards. Gift cards/certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund. Gift Cards/Certificates cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account, except to the extent required by law. MERCHANTS AND THEIR AFFILIATES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CARDS/CERTIFICATES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT A GIFT CARD/CERTIFICATE CODE IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CARD/CERTIFICATE. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
Audiobooks Inc is not affiliated with Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. The services, products, or activities of Audiobooks Inc are neither endorsed nor sponsored by Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. The Shell Gift Card can be used only for purchases of goods and services at Shell locations in the U.S., except territories. The Card cannot be redeemed for cash and no change will be given, except in states that require redemption for cash. Shell Oil Products U.S. and its related companies are not sponsors or co-sponsors of this promotion. If card balance falls below one dollar, pay at the pump may not be available, in which case contact station cashier to access balance or call the number printed on the card for assistance.
Audiobooks.com Promotional Codes
Promotional codes ("Promo Codes") are for promotional use only and are void where prohibited by law. Promo Codes must be redeemed at Audiobooks.com and are only redeemable for the promotion outlined in the promotional offer (which may include discounts on Audiobooks.com trial offers, subscriptions or audio book purchases). Promo Codes expire as indicated on the terms transmitted with the Promo Code. Promo Codes may be subject to additional terms and conditions presented with the Promo Code. Promo Codes recipients must have or open an Audiobooks.com account to redeem Promo Codes.
- Promo Codes cannot be used to purchase other Promo Codes or Gift Subscriptions.
- Promo Codes are only valid for one time use.
- Promo Codes cannot be resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash except where required by law.
- Resale of a Promo Code or use for unauthorized advertising, marketing, sweepstakes or other promotional purposes is strictly prohibited.
Risk of Loss
The risk of loss and title for Gift or Promo Codes for Gift Subscriptions and a la carte purchases pass to the purchaser upon Audiobooks.com's electronic transmission to the purchaser or recipient, whichever is applicable. Audiobooks.com is not responsible if a Gift or Promo Code for an Audiobooks.com Gift Subscription or a la carte purchase is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your permission.
Audiobooks.com will have the right to close customer accounts and bill alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained Gift or Promo Code is redeemed and/or exchanged for products and services on the site.
Limitation on Liability
Audiobooks.com disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to Gift Subscriptions and Promotional Codes, including, without limitation, any express or implied warranty of merchant ability or fitness for a particular purpose. In the event a Gift Subscription or Promotional Code is non-functional, your sole remedy, and our sole liability, shall be the replacement of such Gift Subscription or Promotional Code. Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
Cancellation of Audiobooks.com Plans
To cancel your subscription, please visit the My Account section of the website while you're logged in.
Cancellations are immediate upon confirmation.
Audiobooks.com grants refunds at our sole discretion. We do not offer refunds on any subscription charges.
If you stream an audio book and find its content faulty, please contact our Customer Service Team. If the file is determined to be flawed, we will replace the file. If the file is determined to be sounds and the problem has occurred on the user end, we will attempt to help resolve the problem.
Prohibitions and Restrictions
Our Audiobooks Unlimited subscription service is subject, at all times, to reasonable usage limits for personal use by an individual. Audiobooks.com uses both automated and manual fraud and abuse detection processes. If, through these means, your account is flagged and we determine that your usage is excessive or unreasonable, we reserve the right to limit or suspend your usage or to terminate your unlimited subscription and to refuse to provide you services thereafter. Upon suspension, you must contact our Customer Service Team and apply to have your Audiobooks.com account reinstated. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you if we decide to take such actions, but also reserve the right to do so without notice.
You may only use the services for your own individual, personal and noncommercial purposes and you agree that you will not:
- Use the Audiobooks.com service or its content to reproduce copyrighted materials
- Copy, store, edit, change, prepare any derivative work of or alter in any way the Audiobooks.com service or its content
- Auto-scrape the Audiobooks.com website
- Download content by means other than the Audiobooks.com native applications for iOS, Android or BlackBerry
- Sample audio books beyond the standard sample period
- Play audio books to have them added to your "Book History"; you must use the "Save for Later" function to flag books for listening
- Make the Audiobooks.com service or its content available over a network (other than Audiobooks.com's network) where it could be used by others
- Provide your password to any other person
- Share audio content with another person
- Allow a book to continue playing when not listening
- Translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify or create derivative works based on content available through Audiobooks.com, or any portion of them for your own personal or commercial use, except as expressly allowed under applicable law
- Rent, lease or sublicense, sell, transfer, distribute or publicly perform the Audiobooks.com content in any manner and you will not exploit it commercially
- Use the Audiobooks.com services in any way that violates the terms of this Agreement
Privacy and Security
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. We will not sell or distribute your email address to a third party.
Limitations on Liability
We make no representations or warranties of any kind on the Audiobooks.com service, web site and site content. In no event will we be liable to you for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind.
Audiobooks.com is not responsible for any outside charges that may be incurred while using our service. This includes, but is not limited to, NSF charges for automatic withdrawals, foreign transaction fees, or any other charge that is not processed directly by Audiobooks.com.
Purchases of Audiobooks.com Content
When you purchase Audiobooks.com content, Audiobooks.com grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to download or stream Audiobooks.com content to your device(s) solely for your personal non-commercial use. You may also copy any of your "A La Carte" purchases onto a CD or other tangible media device expressly set forth herein. You will not sell, transfer, lease, modify, distribute or publicly perform the Audiobooks.com content in any manner and you will not exploit it commercially. You agree to not decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer the Audiobooks.com content, or modify the Audiobooks.com content or create any derivative works therefrom. The license to the Audiobooks.com content you purchase will continue for as long as your copy of Audiobooks.com content exists pursuant to these Audiobooks.com Purchase Terms and Conditions.
With respect to all "A La Carte" purchases, except where noted otherwise, any list price displayed represents the full retail price listed on the Audiobooks.com content itself, as determined by Audiobooks.com, or as suggested by the manufacturer or supplier, or estimated in accordance with standard industry practice; or the estimated retail value for a comparably featured item offered elsewhere. Prices of all Audiobooks.com content are subject to change at any time in Audiobooks.com's sole discretion. All such pricing changes will be posted to the Audiobooks.com site.
You bear all risk of loss for completing the download of Audiobooks.com content after purchase, once we have made such content available to you (in your "My Books" area or otherwise) and for any loss of Audiobooks.com content you have downloaded, including any loss due to a file corruption or a computer or hard drive crash. Purchased Audiobooks.com content will generally continue to be available in your "My Books," but may become unavailable due to potential content provider licensing restrictions or other reasons and Audiobooks.com will not be liable to you if Audiobooks.com content becomes unavailable for further download.